Thursday, December 23, 2010

Favorite Ornament Stolen!

I sadly must report that my favorite ornament has been stolen. You might have seen it. It is a drummer boy made of wood, rather large, weighs about 12 lbs, and made in the seventies or eighties. Last seen at my parents house. I suppose in the meantime I will substitute the long lost drummer boy with the most gnarly Santa of all time. Check out my skiing Santa as he rips down a quadruple black diamond course. Indeed, he is one rad dude. These are magic skiis on which Santa now delivers all the presents to the young children. He got rid of those silly reindeer cause they cost too much and make lots of messes on rooftops. Max and GG say "Merry Christmas" as well.











We wish you all could all enjoy the brisk holiday weather in Las Cruces with us. Enjoy your presents brothers.......you may get them by Valentines day! Feliz Navidad!

1 comment:

  1. I feel bad that I haven't posted anything yet. Therefore, I will contribute by leaving a comment since comments are rather sparse on this blog. Max is a cutie! That's sad about your favorite ornament (12 pounds?!), but your rad skiing Santa seems to be a nice substitute for now. Hope you have a Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete